We understand that not everyone can get away for the entirety of Django Camp, so we do our best to offer the option of attending just half to at least a few folks. That option is now open for DiJ 2023.
The two broad options are as follows:
- First-Half Attendance: arrive Tuesday (or even Monday if you wish) and depart Friday morning
- Second-Half Attendance: arrive after 5:00 on Thursday evening and stay through Sunday morning
Either of these options includes an evening of jamming followed by two full days of Django Camp, which amounts to roughly half of the event. The biggest difference between the two halves is what you can expect in the evening. Monday through Thursday our evenings are devoted primarily to jamming and socializing. On Friday and Saturday, however, the early part of the evening is devoted to concerts featuring artists on our staff.
Of the items below, the only one which is not optional is the tuition, which pays for the artists on our staff and other costs of producing the event.
- Tuition: $330
- Housing: $50 per night (Standard package includes 3 nights.)
- Meals: $55 per full day of meals (Standard package includes 2 days of meals.)
These Variations Will Work (just ask):
- If you want to attend one of the all-day workshops on Tuesday you may do so at the same cost as everyone else, $100.
- If you want housing, but only for 2 nights, that’s fine. (We’ll reimburse you for the extra night included in the standard package.)
- If you want to attend another full day of camp, you can do so for an additional cost of $150.
- An additional full day of meals is $55.
- An additional night of housing is $50.
These Variations Won’t Work:
- Paying less than the half camp tuition. Your arrival time is flexible, but the cost of tuition is fixed.
- Purchase of partial days of meals (Very expensive per meal and complicated. We suggest you eat in town if you don’t want the full meal plan.)
Our Cancellation Policy
- For cancellations during April, 50% of your full payment can be refunded.
- On or after May 1st, no refunds can be guaranteed.
Ready, set, register!
Now, on to the registration form itself. If you encounter any problems or have questions, we’re here to help. You can reach Andrew and Carolyn at email@example.com.