Welcome…Early Bird pricing for Django in June is in effect through the last day of February. By registering during that period you feed two early birds with one seed:
- You save money. The cost of Django Camp goes up by about $50 if you register after that.
- You help insure that we’ll be ready for you. Hiring teachers, lining up class space, housing, food…all that.
So please register as early as possible!
When registering for Django in June you have two main choices to make:
- What are you registering for? (Just tuition? Do you also want housing? Meals? Etc.)
- How do you want to pay? (Online payment? Check? Cash?)
Each of these sets of options is outlined below. At the bottom of the page you can see the various costs and get yourself registered.
1. What are you registering for?
You have a number of options that will determine the exact cost of Django Camp for you. The only non-optional item on the list below is the Camp tuition:
- Tuition: Your tuition pays to have our staff of artists on site and available to you for classes, jams, discussions, etc. It also helps us cover our other expenses for administration, promotion, insurance and the like. Although tuition is not optional, need-based financial aid and work/study is available to a limited number of campers.
- Meals: The meal plan starts Wednesday morning and covers you through Sunday breakfast.
- Housing: This covers 5 nights—Tuesday through Saturday—in a private room in one of our dorms.
- Monday night housing: In addition to the standard housing plan (above), you may opt for Monday night in the dorms as well. This is considered “early arrival.” It’s an opportunity to get settled, relax and enjoy some djamming before things get busy. Most of our staff arrives then, and maybe a third of our campers. Monday night housing is offered as an optional addition to any of the packages you’ll see in the table at the bottom of the page, so just select the package that works for you first and you’ll be given the opportunity to add Monday housing as you complete the registration process.
- Concert tickets: As of 2016, concert tickets are not included in Camp tuition and campers will not get tickets from us on campus. Instead, all ticket sales will be handled directly by The Academy of Music Theater. The big advantage of this is that it allows the Academy to offer you reserved seating, so no more waiting in long lines for a good seat. Another good reason to register early!
- Partial attendance. If you can’t be here for the whole of Django Camp, but would like to come for either the first or second half of it, we have so far been able to make that option available to a limited number of people every year. You’ll find more details here.
Whichever of these options you choose, our cancellation policy is as follows:
- Through March 14 there is no cancellation fee.
- For cancellations between March 15 and the last day of April there is a $200 cancellation charge. The remainder of any other payments will be refunded.
- For cancellations during May, 50% of your tuition and other payments are guaranteed to be be refunded.
- After June 1st, no refunds can be guaranteed.
2. How do you want to pay?
Again, you have a few options:
- Pay online by selecting from the options in the table at the bottom of the page. We are using both Eventbrite and PayPal to handle these payments, and both charge for the service. You’ll see clearly the difference between the prices we’re quoting and what you are ultimately charged. We leave it to you to decide whether the convenience of online payment is worth the cost. If you think not, read on…
- Pay by check. You can send us a check to either preregister ($200) or register-in-full for Django Camp. To go that route, please CLICK HERE.
- Pay in cash. If paying in cash for all or part of your tuition works best for you, just contact us to make arrangements for that.
Still have questions? We’re here to help. You can reach Andrew and Carolyn at email@example.com or Andrew by phone at (413)320-8154.
Please note: Monday housing is offered as an optional add-on to all of the selections below. If you’d like a room for Monday night, just choose the option that works best for you and look for the “add Monday Housing” prompt as you complete your registration.