Eventually, here’s where you’ll find the Django Camp 2018 daily schedule. During the event we’ll also post daily schedules on the doors of all the dorms, so whether you want to go digital or ink you’ll be able to see what’s upcoming.
In the months before we post that more detailed schedule here are two pages on this website that will give you a good idea of how a day at Django Camp is structured:
Once we have provided a detailed schedule, here are a few pointers that will help you make the most of it:
- There’s a thick black line separating each day of activities. On the right side of it you see a thing that looks like a funnel. That’s the “filter” icon. Click it.
- If there are multiple days showing on the schedule, the first thing you want to do is select the day you are interested in under “Filter By Days.”
- You probably won’t want to filter by Location, but that option is available by default.
- The most useful filter is “Filter By Track.” Scroll through the full list of options there. Then play around with it – filter by Level, by time of day, by instrument – and see what you get. It won’t take long get the hang of it.
- If you want to know what a particular teacher is offering, you can either look for their initials (in parenthesis) in the class titles OR you can find that artist on the Staff and Artists page of the website and scroll down to the bottom of their page. There you’ll see all the sessions on their schedule.